Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boom De Yada!

Checking in, yo. So, first thing to squee about: my West Coast BFF, Arcana is getting married in October. And the tickets for me to fly out there have just been purchased. Wow. In a very real way, I feel like I'm going home... to visit... from home. Rather confusing. But exciting! It's hard to believe it's been more than two years since the last time I saw Los Angeles (or had to drive in her traffic)!

AND!!! The Addams family of Cleveland is coming down here tomorrow to visit!!! OMG, thrilled! It's been over a year since I've been up to see them. They're actually driving through on their way to a job interview here in WV, which is again, like, OMG! So, this time, they'll only be here for a couple hours, but in the future... who know? :D

Lemme see. What else? Adventures in Mad Cow wrangling are going well. He's got a new pill which is really helping with the night-time pee-wakies. Instead of every hour, it has bumped up to somewhere between every two and four hours. MUCH better for sleeping, let me tell ya. Other than that, s'good.

OH YEAH! AND I just got the call from the VA today. They have FINALLY found someone to come in four hours a day, five days a week to give me some relief! ... Now I'll have to figure out what to do with myself. Heh! I'm not sure that's enough time to get a part time job (and still have a chance to have a bit of a life outside of responsibilities). Anyway, I've got until Tuesday to figure it all out.

I had an adventure trying to clip puppy toenails today. They really, really, really don't like that. Really. I've got the red welts all over my arms to prove it. Buuuut, now that I can get out of the house during daylight hours, I can get them into the vet, who will trim their nails for (ready for this?) $10!!!! Heh. Now SHE can have the red welts.

Finally, I want to announce a new project I'm working on. I want to, but we're not quite ready yet. A couple friends of mine out here and I are working on it together, in conjunction with www.serenitymountainbotanicals.com. It's very exciting for us, because we'll be sharing lots of cool-- wait. Can't say. Not yet. All I can say is, it IS easy bein' Green. ;)

And now, I shall leave you with this thought.



Boom de yada and peace!